Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be my horcrush

Happy day of love!

I hope your Valentines day is wonderful! If you're anything like me it will be full of chocolate and nerdy valentines (like Harry Potter or Downton Abbey or Star Wars or New Girl or Hunger Games or finding your Facebook Valentine)!!!!

Also, I wish I could take credit for my blog title but it was taken from this lovely and totally awesome blog. If you really want to have a great Valentines day you will check out her Harry Potter valentines. Oh my word they're great!

This is completely unrelated to the holiday but I was thumbing through my pictures and I came to the realization that I've perfected the art of getting free food to the point where I don't even consciously think about it. Please observe the following pictures to see what I mean. I must confess that the peanut butter oreos were not free but they were on sale so that's basically free. Right? Right.

No comments: