Wednesday, February 22, 2012

That was the best vacation ever! I love my family...

If you didn't read that post in Dash's voice, please stop what you're doing and watch The Incredibles. Clearly it's been too long ;)

Recovered from another 16 hour film shoot and making 6 crockpots of chili (curse those onions! let's just say it will be a while before I can ever smell chili without shuddering) with a wonderful President's day weekend with my family. They drove up Saturday and we had a great time just hanging out, eating Cafe Rio and Ben & Jerry's ice cream and laughing. My mom cleaned my entire apartment. (Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without you, Mom.) Hannah treated us to her famous ham cups. Dad's valentine's day package came. (Thanks Dad! We loved it!) We went up to Aunt Karma and Uncle Brent's place for a delicious dinner Sunday night and Monday morning made a quick stop at Kneader's before they headed home. It was honestly the greatest weekend ever and I can't wait to see them again. (Spring break? Yeah? :)

Also this week I have another film shoot. Call time 830PM and it goes till 830AM which probably means 10AM. I know it's hard to believe but this will be my first all nighter. Ever. Once I recover from it, I hope to have a good story to share on here :)

Only 29 days till Hunger Games!! And yes, of course we bought our tickets to the midnight showing today. Yippee!

No comments: