Monday, April 25, 2011

Interns

D60475202d5f4135b80a7ec5d2f0b125_7
Yes, we're young. Yes, it's our first day on the job. Yes, we're excited about our cubicles.

Don't judge. 

Just wait till you see what we've done with the place. You'll wish you could come visit I'm sure :) 

But for now here's a picture of the inside of DraftFCB. 

Img_0411

For lunch Andy (our senior Art Director) took Brielle and I to Big Bowl. The ginger ale was homemade and possibly the most delicious thing I've ever drunk, drinken, drank? Who knows but I may have to just go back for it because I think I've already developed an addiciton :) Also, the curry was amazing. My fortune cookie informed me that I will soon be surrounded by luxury.

Oh man, I think it's already coming true :) 

Img_0418

Posted via email from Life in Color

No comments: