Wednesday, May 23, 2012

There is too much. Let me sum up...

Have I mentioned how excited I am to see my dad tomorrow? Hehe. Because I am. It's going to be great having all of us together for Memorial Day weekend. Yippie! Also, today Quincey came back from AFRICA! Yay! Can't wait to see her either :)


Aunt Karma and Uncle Brent have been kind enough to let me stay in their basement for the time being until I can find a place to live. It's been so great and soon I'll be moving into Amy's apartment since her and Nick are going to be married next month! Yay! Mawdrige! Here's a couple of snapshots from my time with the Batemens :) 



Every spare second I've been spending it outdoors -- playing frisbee, going on walks, or reading a book (Princess Bride, October Sky, Gards!Gards!, etc). The result has been some pretty terrible farmers tan lines but it was totally worth it. Also, in the spirit of summer I purchased a very neon pink (or coral? I can't really tell..) skirt that I'm kind of in love with :) 



Did I mention that Hannah and I went on a road trip two weeks ago on an impromptu visit home? It was awesome. 





Had a min PDF reunion at a fellow PDF crew member's wedding reception. It was lovely. Also! Pretty Darn Funny's spring break ends in 6 days!! I could not be happier! Goodness I can't wait to see the final 4 episodes and the two parody videos!!! So mark your calendars friends because it's going to be awesome :) 


No comments: