Sunday, October 9, 2011

New York #bestweekever

Img_2834

The most crazy beautiful week of my life.

I can run 3 plus miles across Manhattan while tweeting from three different Twitter accounts. This has got to be resume worthy. 

Img_2868

Love love love Central Park.

Don't make me choose between Chicago and New York because I just can't say which I love more. 

Hobbits, hobbits and more hobbits

I can now say I've gone LARPing in front of Colbert's studio and been on Good Morning America. True fan status right there. 

Img_2934
Went to my first real concert featuring B.o.B, Natasha Bedingfield and Far East Movement. 

B.o.B was wearing the coolest sweater complete with elbow patches and a fox and I kind of really want it. 

Img_3183
The best part though was the agency visits. I was in the same room as David Droga (the creative legend who started Droga5) three times last week. Mcgarry Bowen treated us to the most delicious dinner at Patsy's Pizzeria and AKQA totally resonated with me and what I want to do in this industry. Translation was awesome and really opened by eyes to working at a small shop and being at Draftfcb made me miss Chicago like no other. Grey had the coolest work environment and McCann NY engaged us with a witty twitter battle and nifty spray hand sanitizers. 

Img_3105
Also I got to see Daniel Radcliffe in the broadway How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. It was awesome. 

 

Posted via email from Collect Color

No comments: