Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rolling in the deep...end

Totally stole that title from Ari's tweet about our scuba adventure the other night. 

Scuba
Still can't believe this is a class. We had a great time even though it was only in the Springville Pool which didn't go very deep. But I was just glad my sinuses didn't cause my eardrums to explode. Sadly though the chlorine didn't kill the cold and I'm still sniffling. 

Anythinggood

Found this delightful quote on the sidewalk up to campus. I love that my generations can quote YouTube videos like no other. Also, as I was walking out to go to Institute with Lauren I thought the sun looked particularly beautiful. Please can winter not exist? 

Cheerfulrunner

Finally I had to wake up at an indecent hour to go to a work meeting this morning. I tried to cheer myself up by noting the sunrise. It worked...for a moment or two :) Totally unrelated but I liked the way the two pictures looked next to each other...Rachel is still loving her Cross Country races. Look at my little cheerful runner. Can't tell you how much I love that little girl. 

Posted via email from Collect Color

1 comment:

Aaron and Amanda said...

I'm so jealous of the class you're taking right now!! And, I love that I know both you and Ari... COME BACK TO CHICAGO! BOTH OF YOU! RIGHT NOW :)