Saturday, September 10, 2011

Endless entertainment

Cbd027a6cb0f4a6a96555218dcd2b635_7

Last night we rented a projector and invited a ton of people over to our little apartment to have what we called a YouTube party. Everyone was to come with their favorite videos in mind and a dessert.

I'll admit I was a little worried we would run out of videos but I should have known better. We are definitely the social media generation and proud of it. For four solid hours we had a constant stream of YouTube videos playing with more and more suggestions coming in every minute. 

By the end of the evening we had watched a 168 videos in 4 hours. 

I can't even tell you how impressed I am. YouTube, I've always loved you but this just took our relationship to a new level. 

 

Posted via email from Collect Color

1 comment:

Brian said...

That is so neat that you had all that fun with just a projector!