Sunday, August 14, 2011

Forget fishing, let's go swimming!

Roadtrip


Lucky.That's what we are. 6 days till I'm 21 and what do I get to do? Spend them in Newport with 4 of my best friends listening to the waves crash and soaking in as much sunshine as I possibly can. This is the good life. 

I know the pictures make it look like we made Caitlin drive the whole way but I promise I drove 4 of those hours. Trust me. The left side of my body has ridiculous tan lines to prove it. Thank goodness I have six days to rebalance my tan.

I would also have you know that those 4 hours that I drove were through Death Valley as Quincey dubbed it which we did without AC because poor Herald* was really hurting. But we made it and now we're currently relaxing in the most glamorous hotel I've ever stayed at in my entire life. 

Tomorrow we hit the beach! 

 

*Quincey's car is Herald.

 

Also I just have to say huge thanks to the Savage family without whom this trip wouldn't be possible. Thanks for letting us use this timeshare! And I have to thank the Dekker family. Those chocolate chip cookies were great and sitting at your dinner table was one of the funniest experiences of my life. 

Posted via email from Collect Color

1 comment:

Aaron and Amanda said...

LOL @ your blog title!!

Vacays are the best! Have a blast!