Sunday, May 1, 2011

Let's go back to elementary school

10 quick snapshots of a Sunday in Chicago. 

We meet in an Elementary School for church. Relief Society is in the room with all the books and that's where I found the little dragon. On the way to Sunday School are all these painted lockers and the book reports.

I love it! 

Also, I've decided that Fast Sunday makes you crave random food you haven't eaten in years hence the Mac & Cheese. It was just as cheesy and delicious as I imagined while I was fasting :) 

I'm sorry to all my friends in Provo who are currently experiencing snow in May. Not to rub in it (but kind of) but it was sunny and beautiful today and I couldn't be happier about it. Hopefully we'll all being seeing lots of sunshine soon and the rest of the spring/summer. 

Posted via email from Life in Color

No comments: