Thursday, October 28, 2010

You should consider riding a cheetah-powered motorcycle

I love this campaign more than I can really express. If somehow you have not seen the Old Spice Guy, The Response Campaign or Questions, I'm sorry. You have not lived. 

And once again the creative team at Wieden + Kennedy has added another great piece of art/copy to the world -- the how to be The Man Your Man Could Smell Like for halloween. 

One day I hope to write such great copy that people will gladly read through it again and again. 

All I know is Jason Bagley, the creative director on Old Spice and a BYU alum, came and gave some of the best advice I have ever heard as far as how to come up with creative concepts and copy. So maybe one day I'll figure out how to do what he does but until then I'll just keep writing. 

Posted via email from tayloranne

No comments: