Wednesday, August 10, 2011

THEY ARE FINALLY HERE

I may or may not have stopped mid-story and freaked out when I saw these in Macey's yesterday. And then proceeded to take a picture, of course. 

My word has officially been verified. It was a bit shaky there for a while but at last the long awaited Triple Double Oreos have arrived. 

Let the stuffing begin :) 

Tds
Also, today is the finale of this season of SYTYCD. If Melanie doesn't win, my 'friends' have decided I should be dyed pink. I'm not sure why I am the scapegoat (it probably has something to do with being the shortest but not worries I can outrun them all).

Needless to say, I most sincerely want Melanie to win tonight. 

Posted via email from Collect Color

2 comments:

Aaron and Amanda said...

YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!
I didn't doubt you. Really.
I was just a little skeptical is all.

Now I can't stop thinking about Oreos...any size, shape or flavor.

I serectly hope I'll come home one day and find a package of triple double oreos with my name on it in the refrigerator... ahahaha.

Miss you.

Taylor Kevan said...

Haha I'll see what I can do ;) Also, I just love getting reading your comments!

Miss you too!