Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer can't come soon enough

Pushpin-art--uopload

This summer I want to make something as beautiful as this giant wall of pushpin art. I want to creative something with my hands. I want to spend time thinking and maybe writing about whatever I want and for absolutely no reason, or purpose. I want to lay in the sunshine and sleep. I want to read all those books I checked out from the library and had to return unread. The pool and I are going to inseparable. 

I rediscovered this delightful book hidden in a stack of unread books and my roommates and I plan to use it this summer to spark the creative child inside all of us. 

But first I'm going to have an adventure. 

For 7 glorious weeks I will be in Chicago.

Interning at DraftFCB, working with these lovely ladies (Brielle and LJ) and this talented guy.

Having the majority of my time devoted to doing something I love (advertising) 

And every other second spent exploring the city. 

It's going to be great. 

(Still accepting suggestions for things to do in Chicago! Tell me what to do!) 

Posted via email from Live Colorfully

No comments: