Sunday, April 3, 2011

#ldsconf

It has been an incredible experience to sit and listen to the inspired words of the prophet and apostles this weekend. The previous week has been pretty tough but I know that through it all the Savior and His Atonement can bring healing, forgivness and peace. This gospel brings me the greatest happiness and I know without a doubt that the church is true and that God lives and loves His children. 

In between the Sunday conference session, this video below was shown. In case anyone missed it, I had to repost these two stories of faithful people who weren't afraid to follow the promtings of the Spirit



I couldn't get the video to embed on the blog so click here to watch The Turning Point on BYUTV.

This conference is the first I've watched since I created my twitter account and the first time I've really been able to see and participate in the amazing ways we can use social media to share the gosple message. Last night Elder Oaks and Elder Perry were trending topics and currently Elder Holland, Pres Monson and #ldsconf are trending worldwide. It's a wonderful thing to be able to go on Twitter and see so many people sharing spiritual messages of truth. 



Posted via email from tayloranne

No comments: