Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bucket List

Well if I had a bucket list today would have been full of checked boxes. Since I don't have one it's made me seriously consider making one just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing all the things I did today off the list. 

For starters I made my first bracket for March Maddness ... ever. It will probably be the worst one made in the history of bracket making but hey, you got to start somewhere right? Right. 

I stood on the top of the SWKT. I can now graduate happy and content from BYU. 

While standing atop the SWKT Janessa alterted Quincey and my attention to the fact there were lamas on campus but shouting "Lama butt!". Needless to say I took the long route to class so I could take a picture with the lama. My only regret is that it was not wearing a hat like these lamas. Well I got to go wash lama germs off. Oh and go to class. Later! 

 

 

 

Posted via email from tayloranne

No comments: