Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The End is Near

....of another semester. How did I become a junior in college about to graduate in a year? 

It never ceases to amaze me how another semester can end and I still haven't managed to make it through a semester consistently cooking like I always swear I will or accomplishing the goals I set for myself at the beginning of a semester. 

I've always known that in the end people .... not grades, awards, or accomplishments.... will mean more but somehow I never seem to remember when I'm caught up in "I have to get this done" mentally and I miss the important moments that really bring color to life. 

So here's to remembering what really matters and for holding on to the most precious part of life: people. 

Merry Almost Christmas! 

Posted via email from tayloranne

No comments: