Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Leap

Alice imagined six impossible things before breakfast. 

I have sixty (rapidly multiplying) impossible things to do before this month is over. 

So I'm standing at the edge, looking over, trying to work up the courage and energy to take the plunge. 

Wondering exactly how did I end up here? And why did I choose this?

Yet deep down I know a part of me would never be satisfied without the ever alluring call of impossible tasks. Even as I stand here postponing for another moment or two the inevitable leap, I feel the excitement building and know the terrifying free fall will have to end sometime....I just hope it doesn't hurt too much when I hit the bottom. 

Good thing I know how to swim. 

I'm sure I'll resurface soon :) 

Posted via email from tayloranne

No comments: