Thursday, July 8, 2010

My life is so hard...

I mean you know you've got it hard when you get to sleep in and then go for an hour walk with your little sister.

And then you get back and what do you do?!

You go see Robin Hood.

You mean that movie you've been dying to see since May 14th when you left for Canada? Yup, that one. On top of that it was excellent! Ridiculously good.

And you didn't even have to pay for it.

Man, my life. 

But wait. It gets worse. 

I spent the rest of the day doing...I can't really remember honestly. 

I think I helped with dinner, thumbed through a textbook and then ... then...

My little sister begged me to finish the last bit of Lord of the Rings and, like the self-sacrificing sister I am, I agreed even though wanted to watch Harry Potter... ;) 

Let me tell you. Life's ruff. 

All sarcasm aside I must include this shout out to the best roommate in the world who cast aside her teenage years today. Yay to Lauren the twenty year old! 

You're Great. 

Posted via email from tayloranne

No comments: