Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm so freaking excited!



*confession*
I am a nerd.
I have read and reread the Harry Potter series (pause and repeat that a couple times) and book 3 and 7 are my absolute favorites.

Go ahead, jump on the bandwagon and make fun of me for being so ridiculously excited (don't worry my siblings already have) but I got so excited watching this trailer I could barely contain myself from shouting with glee!

I cannot wait for
November 19, 2010.

I can guarantee two things:
One, you can bet your favorite candy bar I will be there opening night.
Two, I will probably moan with dispair when the movie ENDS on a CLIFFHANGER because we all know it will and I'm trying to prepare myself but I know it will hurt none the less..... especially since I have to wait till July before things will finally be set right in Hogwarts.

Oh man. Whew.
Glad I got that out in the blogosphere. ;)

No comments: