Friday, April 23, 2010

BOWCHICKAWOWOW

YEAH! I just received a full tuition scholarship for junior year :) And am super stoked to be accepted into the Creative Track as a Copywriter and to be leaving in three weeks to go to Vancouver B.C. for photography! :)

Life is truly amazing, unpredictable, trying, but totally worth it.

It's crazy to look back and remember that a couple weeks ago I couldn't see past the stress and demands of applying and finals.

"But that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger" ;) ... and I made it through thanks to incredible roommates who I literally could not live without (and am still not sure how I'm going to survive the break without), lots of prayers and the best dad and mom a girl could want. (Speaking of which my family is driving up to see me today! Yay!)

Well, "hope ya know I had a hard time." But the hard time is over at least for a moment and I'm going to enjoy this brief calm before the storm of junior year. Cause believe me...it's gonna be crazy!

No comments: