Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Dreamin Away :)

There are so many things I want to do and places I want to see :) Life is so exciting and I just love it. Currently I am an alternate to go on a study abroad to Vancouver, British Columbia for photography!!! I'm so excited. I want to go so so so bad! Keep your fingers crosses for me!

Also, I'm working on my portfolio for applying for the creative track! It's challenging and scary at times but I just love it! This is what I want to do and I just can't imagine doing anything else. Just the thought of seeing Art Director next to my name gives me chills! So cool! I apply April 9. Wish me luck!

My roommate, Lauren and I also want to go to China with the International Language Program and do a service abroad teaching English next winter semester :) We're still working on convincing our parents...haha.

I've been trying to work on my photography and my delightful friends have been such amazing models for me. I'm excited to go home this summer and take Hannah's senior photos...he he even though she doesn't know it yet! I hope she's excited :)

I've recently discovered new things that I absolutely love! Like headbands, tank tops and cardigans with flowers on them and cute little animals make by Fall Down Tree . I absolutely love the 5 little birds on the branch. Oh and the jungle animals, especially the giraffe. Haha oh and the dinos are great too ;)



5 Little Birds by Fall Down Tree:

No comments: