Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend :)

How is it already October?
I can't believe how fast this semester if flying by...
This weekend has been amazing!
Friday, my family drove up and I got to spend the day with them eating delicious food at Red Iguana, catching up on all the funny stories and just having an all around good time.
One great moment of the day was watching the BYU v USU football game with Grandma Carver. I think that's the first time I've ever disagreed with her and it was quite hilarious. ;)
Saturday, I said goodbye to my family and watched conference with my roomies before going to Kylie's baby shower! Oh! and discovered a friend of mine, Becky Hinchcliff is actually my 2nd cousin!
Then Guitar Hero all night long with my roomies. :D
Sunday, ate banana pancakes while watching conference.
It doesn't get much better than that. haha
The only thing that could make this weekend perfect would be in classes were cancelled tomorrow...

No comments: